Tuesday, November 25, 2008

James Turns 5 (and Joseph 2) - Family Party

Of course a birthday is never complete without entirely too many celebrations. James received a stomp rocket and John received an air pump rocket from school, both were opened on Saturday. The rockets have been flying red glare. So far I've been targeted by John, James and Lang. I think Joseph would target me if he could figure how to get it to fly more than 12 inches. Somehow this has become and indoor toy...


We used the same cakes at both celebrations. Here is one of them at the Panda Party while still in one piece. Mimi was wonderful and arranged for the cakes, decorations and party favors.


When we arrived home from the Panda Party, James went immediately for the gifts.


Of course I panicked, we needed to track the gifts as they were opened! Thankfully Aunt Barb and Granny took charge!


This gift was for James, but note who can't wait for Daddy to get it out of the packaging!


Hmmm...I wonder what is in this bag?!?!?!


As usual, Joseph settled on a "toy" we already have as his favorite.

No comments: