Wednesday, November 12, 2008

49 Hours

Joseph will be two on Friday. I am holding my breath. Here is what has transpired in the last 49 hours...

  • Joseph opened the egg carton while in the grocery cart and chucked eggs onto the floor in the dairy aisle at Safeway. He then missed his Tumbles class because another child has a severe egg allergy and one of our kids had to miss. Joseph chucked the eggs...
  • Joseph colored with blue non-washable crayon (I didn't even know some of these found their way into the house) on the walls in three rooms.
  • Joseph poured out the remains of a water bottle THREE times! James watched the first one, Lang the second (he couldn't do anything, being on crutches and all) and everyone but me watched the third one.
  • Joseph has played in the bathroom toilet, twice. Once with a toy (toilet had just been freshly cleaned, thank goodness!) and the other I'm not sure of, but it took a towel and lots of soapy water to finish the job!
  • I locked myself out of the bathroom because Joseph was playing in the water.
  • Joseph sent the high chair careening down the basement stairs.
  • Joseph brought me the plunger, twice, even after I "hid" it from him the first time. Gross! It is now even out of my reach!
  • Joseph pulled a bunch of John's hanging clothes out of the closet and put them in the laundry basket.
I'm sure there's more...but I'm out of time! I just couldn't let these pass without being recorded. That is the only reason why there is not a picture of his "sweet" little face gracing this blog entry!

3 comments:

Renee said...

I might have to do a post just to encourage my friends to come over and read this. It is so funny when it is not your child!

Anonymous said...

Michelle, Bless your heart! And I mean that with all sincerity. If God only gives us what we can handle, you are a MUCH stronger woman than I. Whew! Maybe since he's already been through this phase, it will be the Terrific Twos!

Edwards Family said...

We'll pray for you!:) (Mine are currently yelling at each other over a toy--I can relate!:)

The Edwards